Some of these we need, some are just things that would be really nice to have. Some are rather expensive but I figured I'd toss them in the list anyway:
- Infant car seat. We still have MZ's but it's approaching it's 5 year birthday (they "expire" after 5 years and it's blue lol). There are a few pink ones at Target for less than $100 or we just saw a nice pink one at Big Lots last night for $60. Again, we have one so this is not necessary. I don't think it will cease to be safe just because the government says not to use a car seat that's older than 5 years ;)
- Wet Bag. These you can get these at Mom4Life and they do free shipping on everything. I'm not picky about the print/pattern. Of course there are other places to get these, but the price doesn't really vary.
- Changing pad. I don't see the need in having a changing table, so I'm just going to use the top of a dresser with something like this on top.
- Baby bath products. Things like soap/shampoo and lotions. No diaper rash cream though! All but a few brands will ruin cloth diapers. We are a bit on the picky side about such things though, since we only use natural/chemical free stuff, so I feel bad even mentioning these! Anyway, a good brand that is readily available and not too expensive is Burt's Bees.
- Diaper sprayer. Available at both Mother's Haven and Mom4Life. Again, these are available at other stores but the price doesn't vary.
- Thick blankets. I've gotten some thinner blankets that I plan on using for swaddling, but she'll need some warmer/larger blankets for winter =) Preferably ones that are not fleece...fleece blankets get all yucky looking after a few washes!
- Socks and shoes. We don't have any socks or shoes yet, so some of these would be handy. Maybe some tights and baby leg warmers too =)