10 Easy Steps to a Successful Family Game Night
1. Gather all necessary supplies (i.e. candy)
2. Keep an eye out for renegade candy.
3. Recruit a scorekeeper.
4. You may have to pay him in candy, but it's honing his counting skillz so it's ok.
5. Think carefully before making your move.
6. Don't forget to wear your lucky bracelet (aka a Snapple wrapper...they're all the rage).
7. Keep any eye on your scorekeeper, he's not as innocent as he looks. He's either a). eating his sister's candy or b). playing with the score pieces.
8. Put your little guys all over the map to claim your territory.
9. Make sure the green ones get the most points so that Mom wins.
10. Refer to number 9.