Friday, July 16, 2010

Girls Night

Last night we went to Dockside for Gooeys, just us girls! What are Gooeys you may ask?



See that big thing on the front of the menu the girls are so intently studying? That's a Gooey. In case you can't tell, that is actual size!



Obviously something was rather funny. Then again, it didn't take much to make these girls laugh last night!



Aren't they beautiful? K-lou is definitely going to miss her cousins!



Ahh...the Gooeys. As you can see, we opted for the "personal size". I think K-lou's was gone in about 30 seconds.

And a picture of all us girls:



I told K-lou to stand in front of me to cover up my belly...I don't think she listened ;)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Why cover up the belly, silly!!

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

It was a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Looks like a fun girls night out!!!