Monday, April 27, 2009

Ahh, memories...

Since most of my crafting stuff is either packed up or non-accessible, I have to resort to drooling over pictures online. Which, of course, led me to go through my pictures of stuff that I've done. Since that was apparently not enough of a crafting "fix", I decided to post some of my pictures. So, meet Mouse from the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie":

Mouse has been very busy doing publicity photos for his book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.



So Mouse decided to take a little nap.



What's this...a cookie?! Yum!



Now, back to that nap!



Ok, so really, isn't he just too cute? I thought so too ;) Mouse has been one of my most popular patterns, although sadly I can't actually make money off of the pattern (stinkin' licensed characters). Even sadder, I don't think that this post has averted my urge to make stuff. If anything, it's made me remember that I still need to finish my pattern for Moose from "If You Give a Moose a Muffin"! Oh, well...maybe I'll try again tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

Lani said...

I was going to SAY... :P
Cutest mouse ever!
My kids adore those books- somehow we lost our giant "If you give a Moose a Muffin" book in one move or another but it used to be a nightly ritual.
You are very talented!
Lani

Sharyl Williams said...

The mouse is adorable - to bad you can't market it. Maybe if you change it just a little bit? Like make it a bunny with a brownie? I can write the book to go with it! Actually that would be fun! Love the new background you have today - It was harder to read with the other one