Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Three Weeks!!!

Can you believe it?!?! Just under 3 weeks and Little Miss LG will be here! I am shocked at how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. Of course, as soon as we hit August, time seems to have slowed. Well, kind of. In some ways it seems so far away, in other ways it seems so close. I look around my house and start to panic! There's no way we can get this place ready for the baby in three weeks! Ok, I know I'm overreacting, the baby probably doesn't care about the state of our house...or where the furniture is.
We had a doctor appointment yesterday (2 more to go!) and everything is looking good still. Although, I did get in trouble a bit...I lost 2 pounds. Which, I guess is kind of a big deal at this stage when the baby grows so rapidly. But really, with the return of morning sickness (aka "all day sickness") and being unable to eat much without feeling like my skin is going to break, I haven't had much of an appetite. Oh, and don't forget this lovely cold I've had! Fortunately, the baby is still growing well and is "37" according to the doctor. Whatever that means. I'm assuming it's probably that my stomach measures 37 cm or something. The doctor seemed a bit concerned when I told him about feeling nauseous and dizzy lately, but after he clarified 5 times that I don't have a fever and the baby is still moving a lot he relaxed. Thanks, Doc, more stuff for me to worry about!
This little girl is defiantly moving a lot! Her butt is always in my ribs. The kids have really enjoyed being able to feel her move though. A while ago I told them that she can hear them, so now MZ will come up to my and put his mouth right next to the baby and yell "HI LG!" then immediately put his hand on my belly to see if she heard him! It's so cute.
Well, that's about it. Now we just wait. At least this time around we know exactly when she'll come so that helps!

1 comment:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Yep, I don't know to many people who lost weight towards the end of their pregnancy!! And I am glad to hear he is cautious with you! Can't wait to have you and Little L's shower!