Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mother's Haven Registry

If you have been invited to my baby shower, this post is for you.
If you have not been invited to my baby shower, this post is not for you. And don't feel bad if you didn't get invited, I had to reign in my mom and keep the guest list to family members =)
Ok, moving on. If you've received the invite (I don't know when/if they got sent out!) then you will have seen that I'm registered at Target and gift certificates to Mother's Haven would be nice. Well, Mother's Haven decided to set up a registry since those got printed! So, if you are interested to see what's on the list, here it is. Gift certificates would still be nice since they have tons of nursing stuff that I couldn't put on the registry because I don't know what size I'll be...that and it might be kinda weird ;) As well, they have tons of great stuff in store that they don't have online. Or you can not get a gift...it's ok, you're not obligated!

1 comment:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Oh my gosh she's a honeydew!!! And what do you mean rein me in??? I was only going to ask around 57 people...