Monday, November 21, 2011

InstaFriday...but not really.

The cool new thing in the blogging world is "InstaFriday" where people post their instagram photos from the past week. And since we all know I am totally on top of this whole blogging thing, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon. The only problem is I don't have an iPhone (so no instagram), nor is it Friday. But let's just pretend, shall we?

Last Monday was Kelsi's birthday so I took a picture of a picture of her shortly after she was born (yes, I took a picture of a picture...I have since gotten my hands on a scanner and plan to use it soon!)

Yep...we had awesome technology back then.
On Wednesday we went to Red Robin:




Kelsi is all about getting her picture taken these days.

On Thursday Matthias, Lydia and I had some fun playing outside while waiting for Kelsi after school:





On Friday we got to go worship with Seeds Family Worship at church. Kelsi was being her goofy self and wouldn't let me get a good picture!




On Saturday we had family over for some fondue and games! Oddly I didn't get any pictures on my phone of Kelsi (it was, after all, her birthday celebration), but I did get some on my regular camera so I'll get those uploaded someday =)




Stay tuned for next week's edition of InstaFriday....maybe.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

love it - keep them coming!