Monday, September 20, 2010

Dreams

I thought crazy dreams were supposed to end once the baby is born? Apparently not. I had a dream the other night that I figured I'd share with all of you. Yes, try and contain your excitement.
In my dream I woke up to the baby crying and then noticed that Daniel had also woken up. This is not normal. Then I noticed that he was holding a baby, which confused me because I was also holding one. Upon closer investigation, we decided the one he was holding was definitely not ours because 1. it was a boy, and 2. he looked nothing like either of us. We then proceeded to check with the neighbors to see if he was theirs, but alas, he wasn't. We returned home and were pondering what to do when we heard another baby cry. Come to find out, it was Little Miss who was in her bassinet. We then looked at the baby I was holding and discovered it was a boy as well! Now we had two baby boys to try and figure out where they came from. Ultimately we decided that someone had snuck into our house and left them with us because they wanted us to raise them. The most logical conclusion.
When I told Daniel about the dream, I told him it must have been God telling us he has two little baby boys he wants us to adopt. I don't think he bought it.

1 comment:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Come on Daniel - could God have been any clearer???