- This is my first full day at home with all three kids
- I wonder how many times I've had to say one or all of the following: no climbing, jumping, grabbing, or wrestling with eachother. Don't hug and/or kiss your sister while she's sleeping. No running. No yelling or screaming.
- I cleaned the kitchen and the refrigerator today. This is the most physical activity I've done in weeks. I will probably regret it later.
- Little Miss has only woken up 1 time the last couple of nights. Yay!
- I have a desert/fundraiser to go to tonight, and I probably shouldn't wear jeans. Unfortunately, my skirts and such are a bit tighter than I'd prefer. My options are 1. Deal with it and use my Moby Wrap in hopes that it will cover any unsightly bulges. Or 2. Wear jeans with the excuse that I had a baby less than 3 weeks ago and they are lucky I'm not wearing pj's.
- Maybe I should just wear my pj's...
- K-lou has survived the first 2 weeks of her new school. There are a grand total of 5 girls in her class which consists of 4th, 5th and 6th grade.
- MZ is spending the night at Grandma's house tonight and has been spending the week planning what to bring. Oddly clothing has never crossed his mind.
- So far our bill for Little Miss is over 5.5k...and we haven't even gotten the bill from the hospital yet. Thankfully we have good insurance!
- It's about lunchtime and I have some hungry kiddos!
Friday, September 17, 2010
This and That
Posted by Jessy S at 11:08 AM