Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Month Old!

It's hard to believe Miss LG is already a month old! Then again, it's hard to believe she's only been with us for a month! So, here's her update:
She's still holding her head up like a champ. Yes, I said champ. She hates to be laying down and will make sure we know it! Most of the time she's either sitting with me or in her bouncy seat so that she can look around.
She's sleeping really well at night, although every time I think she's on a good schedule she changes it on me! She's been sleeping 4 hours, eating, sleeping for another 4 hours pretty consistently for a couple of weeks, then last night she goes and sleeps for 7 hours straight! I doubt she's ready to that every night, but it sure was nice =) She's finally mastered the art of falling asleep by herself...well, herself and her pacifier...and she now sleeps in her own bed all night. Although, I have to have the bassinet on the floor next to me so that I can just reach down and put the pacifier back in her mouth every time it falls out.
She has also started smiling now! It's super cute, just in case you had any doubt, and it looks like she has little dimples! She doesn't smile often yet, since she's still trying to figure it out. It's pretty hilarious to watch because it takes so much effort. Most of the time she gives up and sticks her tongue out at me instead. Sadly I haven't managed to get a picture yet, so in the meantime I will leave you with these:

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Precious! Love the last picture! And your use of the word "champ" was superb! :)

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Beautiful! And she has already changed so much!