If Lydia will ever learn that:
- I am not, in fact, attempting to drown her when I give her a bath.
- That she cannot roll over while I am washing her hair.
- That I am not going to let her starve.
- That she can't roll over while she's eating.
- That she can't blow "raspberries" while she's eating.
- That she can't talk while she's eating.
- That she can't hold her bottle with her feet.
- That she can't eat my shirt.
- That she can't eat my hair.
- That she can't eat Kelsi's hair.
- That she can't eat the laundry that Mom leaves on the living room floor.
- That her toys are much more fun then the cord to Mom's laptop.
- That Kelsi's glasses are not her toy.
- That Mom's Kindle is not her toy.
- That Mom's iPod is not her toy.
- That Mom's phone is not her toy.
- That all she has to do is look at Daddy and whimper and he'll come pick her up. Oh wait...she already knows that!
The newborn phase is long gone, and she's growing so quickly! She's always wanting to be moving and playing and talking. It's a lot of fun to watch her learn and grow, but once she really starts crawling she's going to be eating everything!
And just because they are cute: