Thursday, November 4, 2010

Harvest Festival

We were total slackers this year and didn't get the kids costumes until the day before! Well, all except Little Miss, we got hers months ago from the thrift store for only $.50 =) This year the kiddos decided to be pirates, and convinced Daniel and I to be pirates too. MZ thought he was pretty cool stuff.


K Lou called herself "The Navigator". I'm not sure that's going to strike much fear into the other pirates.


Little Miss got a lot of attention, not because of her flower costume, but because she was carrying all the weapons.


By the end of the night she had MZ's and Daniel's as well.
K Lou got to play fun games like throwing stuff into a potty chair.


MZ at least got to throw stuff into little glass jars.


And the highlight of the night was playing the the bouncy castles. Waiting in line for that thing made me really appreciate how well behaved my kids are. It also made me wonder why some parents even pretend that they're in charge.


Little Miss of course slept through the whole thing.


This picture just made me laugh, I think he was irritated about getting his picture taken again.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cute baby carrier =)